At our academy parents have the option to apply for 30 free hours of nursery provision if they are eligible.
This means that every week your child can attend our nursery for up to 30 hours for free.
However, you must apply for an eligibility code to receive the free hours, and this must be done at least a month before your child begins nursery.
|If your child turns three between:||They are eligible from:||When to apply for your free hours:|
|1 September to 31 December||15 October to 30 November||15 October to 30 November|
|1 January to 31 March||The start of the Summer term in April||15 January to 28 February|
|1 April to 31 August||The start of the Autumn term in September||15 June to 31 July|
Eligibility criteria includes:
- if you are working
- your income (and your partner’s income if you have one)
- your child’s age and circumstances
- your immigration status
You can get 30 hours free childcare at the same time as claiming Universal Credit, tax credits, childcare vouchers or tax-free childcare.
To be eligible for 30 hours free childcare, you (or your partner) must have a National Insurance number and at least one of the following:
- British or Irish citizenship
- settled or pre-settled status, or you have applied and you’re waiting for a decision
- permission to access public funds – your UK residence card will tell you if you cannot do this